"The Optimal Management of a Chronic Condition" Presented by Laquita, Aaron, and Taylor Isaacs. This presentation was born through the countless hours spent rehabilitating Aaron's catastrophic, life altering injury. Our mission is to educate clinicians, caretakers/family, and individuals who suffer from debilitating injury or illness, of the absolute necessity of ongoing therapeutic exercise.
- National Conference for the Exceptional Individual - Los Angeles, Ca. November 2001
- California State University Fullerton - Kinesiology Department - Fullerton Ca. November 2002
- Produced video for American Council of Exercise - December 2002
- NIRSA - Sports and Fitness Conference - San Diego, Ca. January 2003
- IDEA - Summit Conference - Washington, DC. February 2003
- IDEA - Inspiring the World to Fitness Conference - Anaheim, Ca. July 2003
- Auraria State Campus - University of Colorado at Denver - Disability Awareness Day Denver, Co. October 2003
- Share the Care Conference - San Fernando, Ca. February 2004
Together we are committed to inspiring not only through our words, but through our actions. We will... continue to teach it, preach it, learn it, live it, and love it. We invite all inquiries and invitations for presentation opportunities. See Contact page.